Police Announce New Non-emergency Number
If you have a non-emergency need for the Terrell Police Department, police ask that you call on the new non-emergency main number at 469-474-2700. This is a local call number and intended only for non-emergency police department related telephone calls. Naturally, in the case of an emergency for police, fire or emergency medical services, you call 9-1-1.
Police will permanently vacate the former police facility at 201 E. Nash Street on Monday, February 27th and move all police, detention, and emergency communications to the new Terrell Police Headquarters building, located at 1100 N. S.H. 34. The move will take two days, but police do not expect any significant disruptions of police services.
The Terrell Police Department also wants to announce the following new telephone numbers for non-emergency police operations:
- Main Non-Emergency Number – 469-474-2700
- Patrol Division Non-Emergency Number – 469-474-2630
- Criminal Investigations Division Non-Emergency Number – 469-474-2640
- Police Administration Division Non-Emergency Number – 469-474-2660
- Police Records Unit Non-Emergency Number – 469-474-2680
- Police Detention Center Non-Emergency Number – 469-474-2690
- Police Property & Evidence Non-Emergency Number – 469-474-2710
- Police Forensic Unit Non-Emergency Number – 469-474-2720
- Police Training Unit Non-Emergency Number – 469-474-2730
- Police Narcotics Unit & Registered Sex Offender Unit – 469-474-2800
The Terrell Police Department will begin fielding telephone calls from these published numbers effective, February 27, 2017, at 12 Noon.
The Terrell Police are asking all citizens to change their phone number lists for non-emergency Terrell Police calls to 469-474-2700. Again, in case of an emergency, simply call 9-1-1