Hulsey Public Library has computers and laptops with Internet access for your use during regular library hours.
These computers are ideal for students working on research projects, writing essays, or simply doing homework.
- Adult patrons can use their library card or a valid picture ID to sign up for 1-hour computer sessions.
- Additional time is available unless there are other patrons waiting.
- Parents may sign for minors 13 to 17 years old to have unfiltered Internet access. Anyone under the age of 13 must have a parent sitting with them to use the computer.
- All computer users must read our Internet usage policy (PDF) and agree to abide by the rules of that policy.
Office Productivity Apps:
- All of the public access computers are equipped with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- Librarians can assist users in accessing Google Docs, Sheets and Slides which are available through a browser with a free Gmail or G Suite / Education account.
- Print-outs are available at 10¢ per page. Print outs are available in black ink only. Patrons may transfer files to thumb drives or send to email.
- Programs may not be downloaded onto the community access computers.