Report a Repair
- Water / Sewer Citizen Request Website
- After hours, 469-474-2700
Be ready to give the exact location of the problem (street address or nearest intersection).
Water main breaks or heavy water usage required to fight a fire may discolor your water. The cloudiness or discoloration is caused by sediment dislodged by sudden pressure changes in the water system. The water will clear up as these sediments are flushed from the system. This water is safe to drink but you may want to postpone doing your laundry until the water clears to avoid staining clothes.
Types of Concerns to Report
- Water Main Breaks
- Meter Leak Investigation
- Valves Leaking or Covers Missing
- Fire Hydrant Damaged or Leaking
- Emergency Shutoff Due to Leak in House
- Sewer Stops / Blockage
- Sewer Overflows
- Missing Manhole or Cleanout Cover