Bulk items are picked up on the second scheduled collection day, Thursday or Friday
Pickup is limited and not to exceed five cubic yards. Items are to be placed in a neat stack no earlier than the prior Saturday and can't block sidewalks, driveways, or roadways.
Items that may not be obviously seen as refuse, need to be labeled.
Items placed next to utility poles, mailboxes, trees, or parked cars won't be collected.
Items placed on vacant lots or in alleys do not get collected.
Bulk Items include:
- Furniture - couch, chairs, mattresses, box springs, etc.
- Appliances - Freon® must be removed for pickup and tagged by a licensed plumber for pickup
- Lawn Equipment - no riding mowers
- TV Sets
- Swing Sets - must be taken apart
- Debris from minor remodeling projects you have done yourself. No more than one cubic yard.
Items Not collected:
- Roofing materials
- Construction, demolition, or remodeling debris from projects done by a contractor
- Dirt, rock, or concrete
- Hazardous materials - herbicides, pesticides, fertilizers, pool chemicals, etc.
- Tires, batteries, and automobile parts
- Liquids - paint, motor oil, solvents, etc.