Services at Terrell Municipal Airport
The Terrell Municipal Airport has a full-service FBO terminal with pilots’ lounge, business center, Wi-Fi, and meeting room.
- Class G Airspace
- No landing fee
- 18/36 - 5,006' X 75' runway length
- PAPI visual landing aid
- Lights: DSK-DWN
- ASOS 119.275 (972-551-1334)
- UNICOM: 123.075
- FBO Hours 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Fuel on-site ( Jet A and 100LL)
- Detailing services
- Aircraft maintenance and repair services available from:
- Terrell Aviation : 972-524-1601
- Terrell Aircraft Services : 972-771-5855
- Flight school
- PSI Testing Center
- Fitness center within 3 miles
- Rental car pick-up service
- Hotels, shopping, and restaurants 1 mile away (click here for flyer)
- Catering services
- No. 1 British Flying Training School Museum celebrating WWII cooperation between the United States and Great Britain
- Fire extinguishers on-site
- Fire Department equipped with chemical sprays
- Click here for the Airport Brochure
- Enterprise Rental Car ("TRL" Airport Code)
- Crew Car: A complimentary crew car is available for use within Terrell City limits (two hour limit). Prescheduling is required, please call 972-524-1601 before your trip to check availablity and reserve. Drivers are required to present current valid driver's license and proof of insurance.
- Public Transportation: STAR Transit provides public transportation service in Kaufman County. Buses run Monday – Friday from 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. You must preschedule at least one day (or as early as two weeks) in advance. To schedule, call 972-563-5875 on Monday - Friday between 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Provide your name, pickup address (Terrell Airport), destination, appointment time and return time. Fares within city limits are $2 each way ($1 each way for riders over the age of 60). Outside Terrell city limits, but within Kaufman County, is $5 each way ($3 each way for riders over the age of 60).
- Large Groups: If you have a group of 20+ visiting Terrell, you can preschedule a charter bus with STAR Transit to transport your group. Call Tyanna Bell at 469-474-2400 to schedule.