Our collections include:
- Books - Choose from more than 65,000 volumes, including a large-print collection. Books may be borrowed for 2 weeks with one 2-week renewal.
- DVD and Blu-ray - Check out videos for 3 days with one 3-day renewal. Limit 5 per card.
- Books on CD - Audiobooks may be borrowed for 2 weeks with one 2-week renewal.
- Playaway - Playaway® is the simplest way to listen to an audiobook. Unlike CDs, audio cassettes or downloads, Playaway does not need a separate player. Instead, Playaway comes pre-loaded and ready to use. Simply plug in earbuds and enjoy. Limit of 3 per household.
- Wonderbooks - Playaway® is changing the way kids read along. Every Wonderbook is a print book with a ready-to-play audiobook inside. Kids will press play to read along with their favorite books and then switch to learning mode for literacy learning and fun. Limit of 3 per household.
- E-Books and Audio Books (via our online platforms) - Check out and download audiobooks, e-books, comics, and magazines to your computer, Apple product and/or Android for free. Visit Online Resources page to see more information.
- Databases - Research and reference available through TexShare to all Riter C. Hulsey Public Library cardholders for free. View TexShare page.
- Local history and genealogy files - microfilms, index to local obituaries, local history videos (interviews and documentaries), and Terrell Tribune archives.
Topics you're interested in from the sources you want
- Magazines, Journals, Books and Reference Works with accurate, relevant and verifiable information.
- The TexShare databases are subscription-only e-resources from Texas libraries, so results are from authoritative sources and won't be found anywhere else.
- Ask your librarian for eligibility and access instructions.
- TexShare online resources are offered as a public service from Texas libraries and the Texas State Library and Archives Commission.
- Search TexShare
- Direct links to EBSCO resources available free to our patrons on TexShare!