Pet Registration and Vaccination
Required for all dogs and cats over 4 months of age residing in Terrell.
Registering your dogs and cats helps us better serve you by understanding the real number of animals around us, ensuring your pets are vaccinated and healthy, and assisting us with returning your pet to you should it ever be lost.
In order to successfully register your dog or cat, you must provide proof of a current rabies vaccination certificate.
- $10 for spayed/neutered (sterilized) dogs and cats per year
- $15 for intact (not surgically sterilized) dogs and cats per year
- $5 per year if the owner is over 65 years old.
You can register your pet at the Animal Adoption Center located at 2601 E. US 80 in Terrell, TX, Monday – Friday, between 10:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Print the Online Pet Registration form, fill it out and then scan the completed form.
- Scan or take a clear digital photo of your pet’s Rabies Certificate to submit with registration.
- Dogs and cats must be current on rabies vaccinations.
- Your rabies certificate must indicate if the animal has been sterilized.
- Scan or take a clear digital photo of your Senior Citizen Identification if over 65 and requesting the reduced rate. Save the scan or photo to your computer (be sure to note where you have saved the file).
- Email the scanned Pet Registration Form, and Rabies Certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org Attach proof of age, if you want to take advantage of the senior discount and your pet, has been sterilized.
- Pay via PayPal (below). (All payments must be made through PayPal).
Once we have a confirmation of your Rabies Certificate and Registration Form your City Registration tag and Registration Certificate with receipt will be mailed to the address you supplied on the Rabies Certificate and Registration form.
Your pet’s license tag will be mailed to you within 5 to 7 business days of receipt of all applicable required documents.