NOTE: Plastic 55-gallon barrels have been placed on the range for use as barricades or as portable tables.Please do not shoot them
1. Clear weapons before removing them from a vehicle.
2. Treat all weapons as if they are loaded.
3. Never cover anything with the muzzle of the weapon you are not willing to destroy.
4. The range officer is in charge of the range.
5. Load on the command of the range officer.
6. All weapons will remain holstered/secured while not on the line.
7. Do not step off the line until you have holstered and secured your weapon.
8. Keep finger out of the trigger guard until ready to shoot.
9. Ear and eye protection are mandatory on the range.
10. Individual(s) who have consumed alcohol or any substance that may impair mental or physical faculties will not be allowed on the range.
11. The range officer is required to sign in at the Terrell Police Department each time the range is used.
Your help with this is greatly appreciated.