Maintenance and Repair
Report a Repair
- Call 972-551-6600 Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm.
- After hours, call 469-474-2700.
Be ready to give the exact location of the problem (street address or nearest intersection).
Please note: Water main breaks or heavy water usage required to fight a fire may occasionally discolor your water. The cloudiness or discoloration is caused by sediment dislodged by sudden pressure changes in the water system. The water will clear up as these sediments are flushed from the system. This water is safe to drink. (You may want to postpone doing your laundry until the water clears to avoid staining clothes.)
Types of Concerns to Report:
- Water Main Breaks
- Meter Leak Investigation
- Valves Leaking or Covers Missing
- Fire Hydrant Damaged or Leaking
- Emergency Shutoff Due to Leak in House
- New Water Tap at Property
- Sewer Stops/Blockage
- Sewer Overflows
- Missing Manhole or Cleanout Covers
- New Sewer Tap at Property